Tuesday 5 November 2019

Excellent, Long-Serving PAS FLO Moves on


End of an era:
Angie Bolton@AngieMBolton·5 lis
After 22 years of working as a Finds Liaison Officer for @findsorguk I'm leaving. I am sad to say goodbye to the Scheme and all those involved, whether finders, FLOs, curators, the treasure team, the PAS CU, HER and HE Officers, ALGAO, Coroners but next month I'll be working at  the Museums Resource Centre for Oxfordshire. I'm in the privileged position to be offered the post of Curator Archaeology which is an amazing opportunity and I'm keen to get cracking once I've said all my goodbyes, written my handover notes and returned finds.
Angie was one of the original FLOs from the first years of the PAS, she was also one of the few PAS staff members that actually engaged with comments of those questioning current policies on Collection-Driven Exploitation of the archaeological record. I would like to wish her all the best in her new post.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.