Thursday 1 July 2010

Blogger Still Alive and Kicking


I have just received another private mail from a reader of this blog asking if I am OK, as I've not made any posts for a while, and -as they say- usually I have been making one or more a day. So, it seems some are fretting whether I have been tracked down by the Bulgarian mafia, kidnapped by Polish metal detectorists, or had my brains blown out by aggressive Duke of Marlborough wannabe Californian coin dealers, or maybe gone over to the Dark Side myself. I'll have to admit that the truth is far more prosaic; two publishers have come down on this blogger not exactly like a tonne of bricks, but let us say "frank words" were exchanged about contracts I signed last year. So, to give the impression I am actually doing something instead of enjoying the sunshine we have at last got here, I thought it would not be a good idea if they logged on and saw me writing about trivia instead of doing what they are paying me for, bless them. I'm pretty sure though I'll have my head above water with this editorial work in a few days, and if there is anything worth writing about (most of the stuff I have seen floating about the internet recently is the usual coiney tomfoolery), I'll be tapping away at my keyboard again soon. Thanks anyway for the expressions of concern.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.