Thursday 7 March 2013

Blisstools in Far-Off Bulgaria Reads PACHI

.
I see that within an hour of me discussing what was written (written about me) on their forum, I see that Blisstools head office back in Bulgaria is taking an interest in this blog. Well chaps, it seems to me that if you are going to use internet discussions as a tool to spread awareness of your product, you have to count on the fact that not all who are discussing it are going to see it quite the same way as yourselves.

So how many of these tools do you sell in Bulgaria to those who hoover archaeological finds out of Bulgarian sites like Archar? Or do you want us to believe that you only sell them to those who hoover archaeological finds out of archaeological sites in the UK and USA? What is the difference? 

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.