Monday 19 August 2013

The Study of Coins with Context and the "Carelessly" Decontextualised


It might be worth coineys revisiting an older post here to help them get their heads round what I mean when using the shorthand term "heap of coins on a table coineyism" which they obviously have a problem understanding.
Heaps of Ancient Coin Collectors  Saturday, 22 August 2009
Do please go back and loot at some of the hundreds of old posts here, some of them have not retained any value they might have had, but many make points which I think are very important, which is why I spend my time trying to articulate them on paper and make them more widely available for those who might like to think about them with me.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.