Sunday 12 April 2020

Another Chattery UK Detectorist Ignores Covid Restrictions


On a metal detecting Facebook page near you:
by Coostie-tightner » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:57 pm Hi everyone, new to the forum. I have purchased a Quest X5. First day out today....I've found it quite chattery. Obviously still getting used to it, but today I was out along the side of a river bank. I was in all metal mode, it started screaming at an object of apparently 7" plus depth. 3 feet later and changing between modes, I'd still managed to locate the object, even on coin mode the detector showing 85% signal. Decided to fill in and maybe return later. I was using a small trowel so maybe return with a decent spade. As I say it kinda chunters on a bit, so it can be a bit confusing. But for 150 quid you can't fault the depth. Just wondering if anyone else has any experience or feedback on the quest x5. Thanks in advance Steve
As the realisation dawns that the UK could end up with the worst coronavirus death rate in Europe, largely as a result of through incompetent management, policies of social isolation being introduced too late and too laxly, to continue to ignore them is totally irresponsible, but what can you expect from metal detectorists?


No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.