Monday 30 September 2019

Southwest Dudgeon, Go on, get on Wiv it Then!



Well, that's the end of the ten-tweet discussion with Mr Southwest about collection-driven exploitation of the archaeological record. Did I say something wrong?

It was probably the fact that (with a reference to the text here), I gave him an answer to this:
Southwest@Southwe05603905 2 godz.
How can u say six million unreported find Paul are u deluded? Silly question we all know ur a deluded fool six million unreported finds ? Were do you get this figure from if unreported how can u keep a count lol u are a real deluded anti detectorist fool
and then when I invited him to provide the falsification of the material I presented, we got this:
Southwest @Southwe05603905 41 min
How can I prove you wrong you fool it's not possible as it's not true How about you show me the evedince to prove me wrong ?? and back up you deluded accusations?
Well, actually since that was a reply to my presentation of my grounds and all he has done in response is repeat that I am 'wrong' and a 'fool'  (is it that which he expects me to refute?), I think the reference I made to Karl Popper might have gone right over his head.


Obviously with arguments reasoned as cogently as his, the metal detecting community has lost one of their better spokesmen and 'ambassadors' for public recognition.

Vignette: looking silly in a souwester

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.