Monday 10 September 2012

Antiqicelebrity


.
I am used to people searching this blog for the names of celebrities, not that I discuss them very often. In the past few days however there has been a whole bunch of searches for information about and pictures of the lovely Head of Antiquities at Christie's (including the lady herself if I am not mistaken). The only reason I can imagine this is happening is that she has recently become engaged. Sincere congratulations to you both. I am not sure however what her fans think I would be writing on this blog about the union - unless the gentleman concerned met his intended as a result of some collecting activities (?).

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.