Saturday 21 February 2015

IAPN Malware Infection?


beware the internet banking malware
I have removed the link to the website of the International Association of Professional Numismatists from the post below. My anti-virus program picked up some nasty malware on the whole page. This is probably linked to something a colleague sent me just a few minutes earlier, several people in US coin dealing and collecting circles have infected computers which at this very moment are sending out email messages containing malware to everyone in their address book. I'd recommend keeping away from collectors of ancient coins for a while (actually I'd recommend keeping away from most of them in general).

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.