Donna Yates spotted these on Etsy:
The dealers say it "does not matter" because
1) "Because of international sensitivity, the traditional market for objects from this region is shrinking and many dealers shy away from it",
2) Although it does not say so, these were "probably" (i.es., potentially) "items from old and well known collections",
3) They are not worth (in dollars) very much, they are "really minor material",
4) "Nobody is seeing Syrian antiquities on the market"
5) By selling them to collectors the artefact are "being saved" from looting (eh?)
6) "They can't touch you for it".
Over to the lobbyists in denial for more miss-the-pointery deflection.