Tuesday 12 April 2016

Man Survives four US Drone attacks, killing 51 innocent people


Malik Jalal, 'I am on the Kill List. This is what it feels like to be hunted by drones' Independent 12 April 2016,
I am in England this week because I decided that if Westerners wanted to kill me without bothering to come to speak with me first, perhaps I should come to speak to them instead. I’ll tell my story so that you can judge for yourselves whether I am the kind of person you want to be murdered.
Eleven innocent people killed and others injured by attacks apparently on him which 'missed their target. Another forty at a meeting he was due to attend. How is this in any way "right"? Who has issued a death sentence on this man without a fair trial? By what right? By what right?

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.