Saturday 11 January 2014

Finders-Keepers and Stuff You Citizen


Jason Shapiro from near Vista California writes to the loony-ranters: "Task Force for Metal Detecting Rights Foundation to see if they can help him out dealing with old ladies. He writes (punctuation as in original):
Hi everyone ! who loves to metal detect, Today I encountered a crazy lady who insists that people who metal detect should not dig into the ground and further more , She Is a dog Walker ,asks you what are you doing like she owns the place , I say finding stuff ,she doesnt really get it , In her mind she feels the need to raise some kind of suspicion that I am in fact doing something wrong , there is No talking to these kind of people , I like dogs , but not these kind of people So I will continue to detect and Ignore this kind of sceptisism (sic)
My first reaction (after "why did he send this to the Task Force?"), is that he should have told the truth. He's not "finding things", but "taking things". That, I think, is what his fellow citizen saw in his activity.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.