Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Castle Ashby Fire Caused by "Sparking Windows"

The Castle Ashby estate is (only now) claiming after a three day investigation, that 'Huge fire at Northamptonshire stately home ‘was accidentally triggered by workers’ tools’..'. Yeah yeah, just coincidentally on Wednesday, July 9 when the house's owner was waiting to hear how much he'd made from the Sekhemka sale. Well, the insurers can believe it was careless workmen ("friction and sparks caused while contractors where renovating windows" - eh?), we may choose regardless to believe another explanation and suggest that the new owner takes care. An angry akh can be a dangerous thing.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.