Thursday 10 September 2015

ARCA Summarizes "Gold Train" Developments


tracks to nowhere?
Lynda Albertson does a great job cutting through the avalanche of nonsense: '' '. What does not come over so clearly here is the way that almost from day to day the reported "position where the train is/ the army are searching" shifts from place to place by several kilometres. The website of the two claiming to be the 'finders' still does not provide any new information of value, now a statement has been added about their personal feud with the local metal detecting society (we are in Poland). The (next)  surfaced 'georadar plot' clearly is a fake and I suspected connected with whitewashing the Conservator-General's earlier unfortunate ex-officio statement. As I have said before, I do not believe that any of the information that is being discussed so wildly and confidently can be given any credence whatsoever.



1 comment:

lalbertson said...

Thanks for the link-to Paul and for leading me to the links to K and R's webpage. My Polish is horrible (read Babelfish-level) but I will continue trying to add details as I have time and find the time.

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.