Wednesday 16 July 2014

Hwa Jurong, Annoying Serial Blog Spammer


Mr Jurong, this is a blog about cultural property issues, not financial services. I am glad you enjoy reading it and wish to add your many, many comments, but as my note to contributors section suggests I'd prefer you to keep on topic, and I do not appreciate crude attempts to use MY blog to advertise YOUR services. I am sure if any of my readers want loans, they really are capable of looking you up in the Internet. They might start here: http://fightloansharks.blogspot.com/2013/12/loan-shark-advertisement-65-8541-4591.html. Please stop spamming my blog, what you are doing is a criminal offence in my country, and if you persist, I will report you. I assume you will agree that being noted in police records is not really the hallmark of a really "Reputable, Legitimate" business.  Have a nice day.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.