Thursday 24 October 2013

Gobsmacked


I just did not believe my eyes when I looked at something somebody has just sent me from Copenhagen about the past history of a certain object I've been worrying about. I sat staring at it for a good ten minutes wondering if it's possible I've slipped into a parallel upside-down universe, which would go some way to explaining what I have in front of me. Or is it me who cannot read? Or maybe its just me who out of academic habit checked out something one would have thought others had already gone through earlier?  This is bad, very bad. Incredibly bad. But now I have to write something promised long ago for SAFE.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ten utwór jest dostępny na licencji Creative Commons Uznanie autorstwa-Bez utworów zależnych 3.0 Unported.